On the 23rd of November, JCI Amsterdam International will kick-off a two week Art Exposition at the Art’otel in the center of Amsterdam. For two weeks, your artworks can be shown in the Gallery of the hotel. On the first day, we will have a reception and opening event at the Gallery. See the Gallery here: link
JCI Amsterdam International is organizing this event in cooperation with JCI Tokyo Minato Committee. The artworks which Tokyo JCI collected will be digitally displayed in the gallery. Most importantly, we aim to raise awareness on the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations (UNSDGs or SDGs). And we are looking for SDG-inspired artwork. More information on the SDGs can be found here.
We offer a two-week free exposition and in return we ask artists to link the artworks they want to exhibit to one (or more) of the SDGs and explain by writing how the artworks are connected to the SDGs.
The artists can sell their artworks with their recommended price plus a 20% service fee: 10% to the hotel and 10% towards an SDG-related charity.
- Any kind of paintings or photos. If you want to exhibit sculptures, please contact us beforehand
- Theme should be related to the UN SDGs, more information on the SDGs can be found here: link
- Maximum size: 130 cm x 97 cm
- Artworks should be prepared as you want it to be exhibited, for example, already framed
- Artworks should be delivered to an address in Amsterdam (we will inform the exact address when you apply)
- Maximum of 5 artworks can be applied per artist
- New and existing artworks can be applied as long as they are related to the SDGs. Please write a short description of max 300 words on how they are connected to the SDGs
- Application due date: 10th November 2019
- Artworks delivery due date: 20th November 2019
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us: artexchange AT jciai DOT nl